Depression
I have been suffering from depression. I got petty over silly things. Sometimes I feel like abandoned and tried to be alone. I feel hurted in small things. Sometimes I want to hide myself from everyone. I tried to hurt myself as a punishment but didn't do any suicidal attempts or never think of doing so.

Loss of interest, decreased concentration and attention, feeling low and disturbed sleep or appetite are some of the signs of depression. Consult a psychiatrist who will assess you in detail. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless, seek professional help immediately. Try some relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation and deep breathing. Indulge in hobbies. Spend time with people close to you.
Since how long you are suffering from problems? How is your persistent mood.? On what trivial matter you become irritable and aggressive? What about your interest in routine activity? Any stressful event in your life?
If the answer of above questions leads to sign of depression than you should consult psychiatrist ASAP.
You should remain cautious about self inflicting thought or act, you should inform atleast one of your family member. Be happy and healthy.