Depression

I had break up with a girl. i m contiously thinking about that girls. susidial thoughts coming in my mind.

Dr. Rashmi Patil
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Pune
Try do divert yourself Recreate hobbies Do some exercise and relaxation Even if thoughts are coming up in your mind dont give much attention It will take time Accept these issues you will overcome it soon
Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Addiction Psychiatrist 14 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. Relationship breakups are quite stressful &  lead to lots of automatic negative thoughts, hopelessness, frustrations & painful ruminations. You need to get present to these feelings in the context of breakup. Then it is likely to make sense, although are uncomfortable. Noticing them objectively & not subjectivity, will help you to come to terms  gradually. Focus on keeping yourself occupied & doing things which you used to enjoy while you practice above would help. If things are worsening or there is no improvement, please consult a Psychiatrist at the earliest. Hope this helps. Best wishes.