Loved a girl

Loved a girl ... i proposed her bt she didnt acpt..it..the proplem is she saying let be friends..bt my thoughts are differnt i thought she is my..life i trusted whole she will be my life...she hate me ..i am nt force her to me...but i cant forget her face voice ...thoughts...heart paining..i having a mindset i lost all in my life...nothing is more than this...i m in the set to end my life...i dont know what to do...even not able to drink or watch movie...nothing can help me to forget that

Doctor Answers (1) on Loved a girl

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem.... Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells.... Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening.... Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms....