Depression.......?
I feel like everyone repels me. something or the other happens (uninentionally)(frm my side i think) and they wld start behaving as if they don't want me near them. i try not to cry. but i get very very lonely. i become sad for no apparent reason and can be angered easily. i don't talk about my feeling as i doubt my own self that maybe i am the one who's wrong and maybe am making a fuss out of nothng. most concerning things is that i am incapable of arranging my thoughs, like i dnt knw for a minute i am sad but the other i'll be numb. have many suicidal thoughts and am incapable of feeling very happy about anything.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

you are capable of doing anything which you want in this world. All you need to do is identify your capacities and potentials and work towrads it, instead of comparing with your freinds and relatives. the more you compare the more you feel dejected and isolated from others.
do consult a Psychological Counsellor in uour city and feel good about yourself.
Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Psychiatrist 30 yrs exp Jaipur

Hi I think you need medical treatment.Please consult a psychiatrist Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
Psychiatrist 21 yrs exp Mumbai
Please consider Psychotherapy or counseling sessions for improving your confidence and getting rid of a certain pattern of behaviours which you seem to have developed. Feeling lonely, sad, angry, doubting oneself, mood swings and suicidal ideas are all pointing to an ongoing Depression. Please consult a Psychiatrist. A detailed evaluation will be required. You may benefit from medication for a short time followed by therapy/counseling. Once you get clarity and learn to handle things you will feel much better and more confident about yourself and your abilities. Hope this helps, All the Best!
Dr. Arnab Ghosh Hajra
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
According to symptoms u hv depression wd cognitive errors, u need one medicine along wd CBT as adviced by ur nearest psychiatrist.Best wishes