I doubt I have depression to what level I am not sure. And I don't know what psychiatrists do and how do they cure, so I am reluctant.
174 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi there, If u say u r depressed and it seems to affect u emotionally and behaviourally den u shud see a psychiatrist for a detailed evaluation. They will just talk to u and ask u Certain questions just to get the clinical signs and symptoms. Depending on the severity of the symptoms he or she will advice a treatment. (usually medications or counselling or both) U have to get rid of this pain if it's affecting ur life. Hope this helps u but feel free to consult further. Take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.