Depression
I am having personal problems in my life in all fields like job, relationship,money and many more. these all issues are affecting my mind to think negative and even for suicidal every day. Am i victim of depression or it is just my illusion.

Feeling low, having crying spells, sleep and appetite disturbances, and difficulty in concentration and attention are some of the signs of Depression. Consult a Psychiatrist for a detailed assessment. It is likely with medication and counselings the symptoms will improve. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless consult a Psychiatrist immediately.
It could be depression Get yourself screened and diagnosed. Take some psychotherapy an counseling All the best Consult for same
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. Having realized that such problems are causing trouble to your normal life is the first step toward recovery. Don't hesitate to consult a Psychologist directly or online to share your problems in detail and ventilate your emotions. I am sure in such open discussions, you will be able to see a different prepective about yourself and about your problems with suitable solution to overcome. Feel free to reach out to me online for further assistance.