Depression, High headache

I think my friend is facing depression. Most of the time he is negative about his life, he feels he is unable to achieve much, he feels exhausted entire day (no energy) and also complains about continuous headache. He also faces continous fear of everything (like driving doing mistakes at workplace etc.) Earlier he was jovial, active person with full energy all time. He could run entire day on sleep with 4 hours and now he just like to sleep and still feels that he don't get enough sleep. Other symptoms are constant body pain specially close to heart. We have got the tests done and all are normal except he has high cholestrol level. Please suggest

Doctor Answers (3) on Depression, High headache

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi lovely friend, Yes friend does have a problem which he is not willing to share with you and that is affecting him a lot in his behaviours and schedules. Please consult with a Pyschologists adn see to it that he is out of that issue. I appreciate your intentions in taking care of your friend.
hi, has there been any disturbing incident in his life? if yes, you should take him to a psychologist. Encourage him to do things he likes, like reading or listening to music, take him for an outing etc.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well his high cholesterol levels needs to be seen and definitely ge needs some lifestyle modifications....he needs to exercise!!!he needs somebody to boost him up....I suggest you to meet a counsellor and take multiple sessions...please go and meet . Thank you