Depression

For a year now, I've been feeling low and feel depressed. Stopped talking to my friends and became way more reserved., lost my interest in all the little things that make us happy, i wonder what is wrong.. Is this a clinical condition?

Doctor Answers (2) on Depression

K V Anand Palakkad | Clinical Psychologist
Dear. Welcome to practo. I see that you are worried about your present condition. Is worrying necessary? Many people are introvert. Introversion is in many ways creative. Those who talk less can think and be creative more. Tell me. How was your general behavior before one year? What is the reason behind your present low behavior pattern? Please let me know. Take care.
Dr. Rashmi T V Bangalore | General Physician
Hi If it's following any stressed out situation or emotional one it could be physiological.... Since you can notice the changes in yourself and wants to get over it you will be fine with couple of counseling .... If severe you might have to be started on medication.... Consult psychiatrist is severe...