Depression and sleep disorder
I feel depression some times and mood disorders I have a family problem with my wife and financial crisis please help me.

Please consult a Psychiatrist so that the severity of symptoms can be assessed and treatment in the form of medicines or therapy or both can be started accordingly
You need to take care of stressors first ( family and financial issue) to whatever extent you can. As these factors may be triggering your depression.
You can start treatment for your depression if it is disturbing your work and enjoyment on daily basis. you can treatment yourself by psychotherapy or medicine.