Depression and hormonal p
I have mood swings. Besides that I think I am in depression. I think a lot. I always think negative. I am aggressive all the time. I get so angry at things which later on I realise were small. I hardly find myself sleeping. I day dream like a lot. I cry on small small things..things hurts me very quickly..I became very sensitive.. I have headaches in the morning. Somtimes there are days when I eat a lot..day and night..and then there's a period when I don't feel like having anything. I experience a constant pain in my head and neck. I have very low self esteem. I have a bad past. And the another problem is that I am suffering from PCOD..and I am just fed up of all the symptoms and delaying in periods for 3 to 6 months.. Want to know that things will get fixed soon or not? Will I get problem for pregnancy in future will I be able to concieve?

The monthly cycle mood changes food cravings are controlled by the hormones in our body
Your hormonal system has gone haywired. The good strategy to deal with this is Limit the intake of carbohydrates in your food Eat a lot of green leafy vegetables and fruits Exercise daily sleep in a proper circadian rhythm Meditate (it can be dancing /gardening /painting /singing etc) There are excellent homoeopathic medicines available to help you restore your rhythm but the Main Homework (mentioned above) has to be done by you.  Don't worry  u will be fine

+154
Chat with a doctor
Mood swings will be there before periods for most of the ladies. I feel you think a lot of unnecessary things. Keep yourself busy with your work or studies. Menstrual problems is because of COPD.
I can treat for your COPD problem and do counseling.
Well all this is your mental state which is temporary and can be treated and cured.
You need a combination of Homoeopathy and Bach Flower remedies and counselling which I can provide.
You can write down 10 things you are grateful for and 10 positive statements, every day, initially it might be difficult,but surely you will be able to do it. Physical exercise for an hour daily is highly beneficial too.
Hi...... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help prevent a relapse of symptoms..... Kindly consult Psychiatrist.....they will do the needful.....