Depression and anxiety
I have been feeling like I am depressed since 2 yrs.. I am preparing for neet This year and I have dropped this year.. My parents don't even consider it as a problem but I know this is not just because of study stress and all that. I feel like crying sometimes because of no reason.. I am sad..i don't feel happy.. I went to a psychiatrist on pgi but that was of no help. It took me 3 hrs to wait for the doctor and in 5 minutes the doctor said that this is not a problem at all.. Honestly speaking I don't think anyone can help me but I am trying one last time if someone can actually tell me what should u do and am I in depresseion.. I remember when I didn't got a seat I used to cry all day and night.. These past things are haunting in my minds and whenever I remember anything like that I feel worthless.. I feel ashamed of myself.. I am sleeping nowadays a lot.. I want to be a good doctor infact a psychiatrist so that I can help people who suffer like me..

Hello, The symptoms you describe seem to be associated with depression. In this case, because of the severity of the problem, it would be beneficial for you to visit a psychologist. As in-depth conversation with the client is needed, wherein the psychologist will investigate the major causes of stress or concerns in your life, and will help you to come up with strategies to face and tackle those problems. Since the symptoms improved but are now coming back again, a discussion is also needed about the medications . The inputs of both, a psychologist and a psychiatrist are required for better outcome. It is good to know that you have good future plans. So kindly consult professionals to achieve your goals.
Visit a psychologist
Talk to someone concerned and understanding.
Loss of interest, decreased concentration and attention, feeling low and disturbed sleep or appetite are some of the signs of depression. Consult a psychiatrist who will assess you in detail. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless, seek professional help immediately. Try some relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation and deep breathing. Indulge in hobbies. Spend time with people close to you.
Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session and you may require medications to solve your problems as many things can't be discussed in forum like this...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.