Depression

Am in depression for past 11 yrs. am I condition to end up of life. I cant able to ctrl mind thought and emotion. often I use to self hurt my self and am not in condition to share with parents. how could I over come. feel lonely. don't like to talk any one. hate Myself

Doctor Answers (2) on Depression

VIKAS PATEL Ludhiana | Psychiatrist
Since last 11 year you are suffering from depression, but you didn't take treatment. Don't worry you will be fine. First of all tell me some details. You have mentioned many things. How is your persistent mood? Any stressful event, sign of irritable behavior, anger outburst,? What about your sleep? You said you harm yourself, why you harm yourself? Any trigger for that.
Dr. Sarah Ahmed Bangalore | Psychotherapist
Hello, As you are feeling depressed from a long time,you need to consult a psychiatrist doctor who will be able to prescribe medication to help you feel better,once you start your medication you can also take up counselling sessions with a counselor and share more details about the reason for your depression.Take care.