Depressed

I have gone through each and every thing in life, from sexual assault to domestic violence by parents to break up, I feel like a dead person not at all interested in anything in life, it's all dark every where, I feel like carrying a burden my myself which is nothing but my life. I feel worthless. A useless creature on the earth, I have tried to come over it again again for my parents, had those fake smiles in my face just for them to be relaxed and now I can't handle it. They are unaware of what I have gone through in my life.

Doctor Answers (3) on Depressed

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Please  immediately meet a Psychologist  and share ur emotions and feelings and the troubles  u had experienced in your life. If u know that there is someone in this world to listen to you and understand you and if she could be a counsellor a neutral person  I feel u will definitely  understand  why you need to live in this world.
Take a chance. All the best
Dr. Vikas Khanna Delhi | Hypnotherapist
Sit down and make a note of what you want???that is most essential not what others want from you// Your past is unfortunate but the only intelligent option is to live in present as you want to.....find your happiness in whatever way....a bad patch may not last forever.....unburden yourself ...now...... and start afresh..seek a counselors help
counseling
change your direction...do not fake it....be honest to yourself and ur desires!
Dr. Survesh Kumar Laxman Halakatti Udupi | Addiction Psychiatrist
Hi a very good morning to you . I can understand the pain you have gone through and still undergoing . The frustration and negative view of self and future , the mask you put up to face society and family . You have endured all this and still standing strong shows the fighting spirit in you . Don't loose hope , you are not living for anyone else , you are living for yourself . You just need a good support to come out of this depressive phase . Please do consult a Psychiatrist as early as possible . I am sure you will bounce back to bubbly life . Wish you a early recovery . Thanks and regards .