Depressed and anxiety

I feel like I am thinking too much and I am a weak person , its hard for me to be happy and live in present. I am really unable to focus on one thing properly and I get distracted very easily. Very hard to enjoy any thing. I have stopped believing in my self and become hopeless , feels like every one out there is a much better person and strong person and anyone can just walk over me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Depressed and anxiety

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello, From your description here it seems that you have multiple symptoms suggestive of an ongoing negative emotional and psychological state. The symptoms here are indicating towards an ongoing depressive episode with you. Please try and put a stop to self doubt, guilt and blame for such symptoms as they themselves are products of the illness. I would strongly recommend that you seek professional medical help from a psychiatrist to get back to a healthy state of mind. A thorough evaluation is likely to be conducted regarding your emotions, behavior, and concomitant medical factors. The treating psychiatrist will prescribe you medications and psychological intervention to help you get out of such a mental state. Please act early as depression and other mental health ailments are treatable, and early treatment is the key to avoiding complications. Hope this helps you.. Wishing you best if health and early recovery..