Dental treatment
I am getting pain in my teeth, need some advice Suggest some home medicure or tablets This pain is getting sever and my cavities are.also paining
94 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arun Kant
Implantologist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Apply a piece of clove in the infected or decayed area, and seek a dentist as soon as possible. Regards: Dr. Arun kant, MDS, 24x7. Naturopathy Dental
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.