Dental senseation

Hallo.I have cleaned my teeth in dental clinic....after that I m feeling very high sensitivity...for like normal water also.. please suggest me wht to do

Dr. Deepika Vadhar
Dentist 20 yrs exp Mumbai

At times post scaling this sensitivity persists for few days. you can use a hypersensitivity toothpaste like THERMOSEAL RA  for a week.  even after that if it doesn't reduce pl visit your dentist
Dr. Babita Sangwan
Dental Surgeon 11 yrs exp Gurgaon

You should avoid extreme hot and cold food for 4 to 5 days. .  You can use desensitising pastes like vantej, thermoseal or sequel F. If still the sensitivity persists then should go for coverage of roots with fillings. .In extreme sensitivity of any particular tooth you might have to go for RCT of the concerned tooth. .try out for temporary relief with analgesics as well. .
Dr. Hemant D Patil
Dentist 10 yrs exp Pune
Sometimes it's normal But better visit to your dentist there might be some erosion cavities which makes teeth sensitize after cleaning