Dental problem

Today I found a blackish spot into my wisdome thooth on the left side.Actually from 1 month I am facing a sensitiveness toward hot n cold on the left side but I didn't see the d black spot.Today I accidentally saw it.Then I come to know the cause of that sensitivity.I m uploading the pic kindly help me.

Dr. Kunal R Shah
Orthodontist 10 yrs exp Nashik

Hi ..Thanks for the pic so now that decay is evident . I will suggest to go for Xray first and then let your Dentist decide what treatment is best suited for your case. He can only tell from Xray that how deep the lesion is. Thank you.
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. You have a deep dental cavity in your second molar tooth which might be approaching the pulp zone leading to sensitivity. You need to visit dentist soon to get treatment for this. You might need root canal treatment. Regards
Dr. Sneha Sharma
Orthodontist 3 yrs exp Lucknow
Hii.. It's a deep carious tooth... U need to either get it filled or get RCT done followed by placing a crown over it...either filling or RCT will depend on the extent of the decay... Sensitivity will be relieved after it is treated by both ways...
Dr. Gaurav Dinesh Jain
Dentist 19 yrs exp Delhi
Good evening. You have sent a clear picture of a tooth cavity in your second last tooth of the left lower side (Note- This is not your wisdom tooth!). My advice to you is to get it checked immediately (An x-ray of the tooth is advised, too). From the looks of it, it would require a tooth-filling or root canal treatment (RCT), if the decay has reached very deep. Take care ..
Dr. Ketaki Joglekar
Dentist 9 yrs exp Nagpur
Hi! Thanks for the photo.. it really helped answer your question! The black spot is decay or caries in your second molar. This is the cause of your sensitivity and may lead to pain in the future. It needs either a filling or a root canal treatment (RCT). Your third molar is visible and seems to be impacted i.e stuck in soft tissue or bone ; in some way. An xray will help confirm the extent of caries, need for RCT or filling, the status of impacted third molar. A dental check up and xrays are necessary to determine a perfect solution for you. Hope this helps!
Dr. Mohammad Imran Khan
Dentist 9 yrs exp Lucknow
Hi good that u send ur pic...the black spot is in the second molar of ur jaw and not in the wisdom tooth...and the spot u r talking about is not just a spot..significant tooth structure have been lost and cause of this u r having sensitivity...visit ur dentist for best advice .. best of luck take care
Dr. Vasavi.A
Dentist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello. Sensitivity is because of the decayed teeth. You have to get it checked and get a suitable treatment done.