Dental problem
My 2yrs old daughter's tooth front tooth is chipping. I still feed her at night during her sleep. She is not very much fond on sweets also. Can you please let me know the reason for this. Will this spread to other teeth also. We have started brushing her teeth both morning and night . let us know what has to be done

Dr. Karthikeyan B.V
Periodontist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
hi it could be nursing bottle caries or enamel hypoplasia or decalcification. stop feeding with bottle or giving syrup. apply gc tooth mouse. it will help
Dr. Vinod Kumar K R
Dentist 17 yrs exp Bangalore
hello a very good afternoon, it might be because of feeding in the night. since milk contains sugar part also. it vl stay in mouth in the night. bacterial activity is more in the night as salivary flow is less. better u avoid feeding in the night or else she is grown up now after feeding she has to brush her teeth. mouth should be clean before u sleep that is the main funda