Dental problem
I have tooth decay... i want to go for go for root canal...any dentist who can do this service at the lowest cost possible in navi mumbai can reply with charges...

Dr. Sudarshan Patil
Dentist 6 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Do not go with cheap charges take good quality service at affordable rate will be better for you
Dr. Rohan Virani
Implantologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai
For cheap treatment you can visit government colleges In case you need single sitting painless root canal visit www.trisadental.in
Dr. Nitin Dinesh Gadhiya
Dentofacial Orthopedist 11 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
You can come down to our clinic. I cant comment about charges over here, need to see you for that. But definately you will get thw best of service and treatment, that i can assure you. Regards, Dr Nitin