Dental problem

I have severe sensitivity of my teeth But no visible problems Please help I can't eat any hot or cold food
views-icons 41 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Naveen Thomas
Dentist 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello Have you tried Sensodyne toothpaste. If yes then go to a dentist orcpharmacy and ask for 'GC touthmouse'. It will give fast relief. But you need to check whether you have any teeth cavity then you should get it filled too. Send a picture to diagnose your problem Thank you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?