Dental problem
I have bleeding in my teeth from 2-3 days. What should I do for atrong teeth. and what should I eat for healthy teeth.

Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there ...first of all u should get your professional teeth cleaning done by a nearby dentist... Then for maintainance ...brush your teeth twice daily (gently), massage your gums with toothpaste once daily...and rinse with leukwarm salt water 3-4 times daily... Avoid junk food.. Take care ...!!
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..Visit dentist once for scaling. Take more citrus fruits. Oranges, lemons and brush twice daily.. Regards
Dr. Ajit Singh Vasan
Dentist 21 yrs exp Mumbai
It would be nice to first go and visit a dentist,as most of the times it's a local cause. The dentist will do oral prophylaxis procedure and your problem should get solved. As for diet is concerned there is nothing specific for healthy teeth. Follow a balanced diet and that should be fine. What is more important is not to have in between meals and clean your mouth after every meal. At least rinse nicely after eating since brushing always is not practical.