Dental Problem

Hi..I'm having cavity in my upper teeth.. The cavity is in between the teeth ..what is the solution for this problem ... Other than pulling out the teeth.. I'm not having continuous pain..
views-icons 203 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (6) on Dental Problem

Pain & simple restorative procedure can be done,if the nerve of the teeth are involved,then also the teeth can be saved by endodontic means.
Go for dental xray if the infection has reached the pulp then get rct done otherwise get filling done
Teeth are primarily meant to chew. Are you eating comfortably is important. We should not wait till we get pain. Cavities when present superficially can be filled. If they get deep it has to be Root canal treated and capped. So it's recommended to get thoroughly checked and treated promptly at the earliest.
You can get checked first,Depending on cavity either tooth coloured filling or Root canal treatment will be done.you will get benfitted how much fast you get the cavity treatment done.
Dr. Pinak J Kapadia Surat | Periodontist
The type of cavity you are referring to is known as a Class 2 cavity. If treated early, it can be filled up with a tooth coloured cement, solving the problem once and for all. If untreated or delayed, the tooth might require a root canal and a crown. Since you aren't having continuous pain, most likely it can be treated with a filling.
Dr. Rakesh Kolar Bangalore | Orthodontist
The teeth needs to be checked to see if it can be filled with cement. Continous pain indicates irreversible pulpits. May require Root canal treatment.