Dental problem

Hello doctor, My teeth are yellow in color though I brush my teeth twice a day with medicated toothpaste and good quality brush. I have met a dentist and cleaned my teeth but still they are yellow please suggest me any solution.

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Tooth shade is different for different individuals..... also relative shade difference can also be due to the skin tone---- the same tooth shade might appear whiter in a dark skinned individual and yellower in a fair skinned individual.... the procedure that you went through was scaling which removes only the extrinsic deposits on the teeth..... the intrinsic yellowish colour of the tooth normally cannot be corrected but can only be camouflaged by various treatment modalities live bleaching, veneers/laminates and Crowns...... you can consult your dentist about the same.... Regards.....
Dr. Milan Kumar
Implantologist 19 yrs exp Bhubaneswar

U noticed tooth become yellowish seems a imperative problem of discoloration due natural disorder like amelogensis imperfecta or else a rapid erosion due some systemic problem.brushing twice alone is not the solution, u need to check the dentist immediately and need protective care over the teeth. For safeguard consult the dentist as well look into the investigative reporting if any disorder remain.They might need a proper treatment approach.
Dr. Mitali Parikh
Dental Surgeon 3 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hello, There are two options in order to get whiter teeth 1: Bleaching 2: Smile design with composite
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
A number of different things can affect the color of your teeth and turn them that dreaded yellow hue. Bleaching is best treatment to change the shade of your teeth. Otherwise go for the smile designing which is bit expensive.good luck
Dr. Arun Swarup
Dentist 36 yrs exp Mumbai
Bleaching is a good way to change the shade of your teeth and make them a few shades lighter. Something like crowns/veneers are more extensive and expensive, hence I would recommend that you'd get bleaching done first and if you are not happy with the results, then consider the more extensive treatments
Dr. Rajat Dhania
Dentist 6 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hello individual have different shades of teeth. Some are more yellowish some have whiter teeth. In some cases teeth become yellowish due to fluorosis. Fluorosis occur due to high level of fluoride in water or diet which occurs at the time of development only. So we can do bleaching of teeth for naturally yellowish teeth which gives very good result Comparatively fluorosis teeth have less satisfactory results in bleaching More vigorous brushing of teeth make teeth more yellowish