Dental pain
I'm suffering from severe dental pain on right side teeth whenever i eat or drink any sweet substances, please help and provide instructions on how to get rid of it.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Whenever a cavity spreads to pulp nerve (zone of tooth) pain starts. It is often treated my medications followed by root canal treatment. You can start taking Tablet. Diclomol thrice daily after food and visit dentist start treatment. Regards
Dr. Rohit Agrawal
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 11 yrs exp Dehradun
Dental pain after taking sweets happens due to cavity which are close to nerves. I suggest you take a pain killer and visit a dentist as early at possible. He may advice you to go ahead with root canal treatment for saving the tooth. Do not delay as the pain or infection may increase with time.
Dr. Nilofer Hossain
Dentist 9 yrs exp Noida
The symptoms you are saying of having a pain while eating sweet substances is indicative of irreversible pulpitis ie. The pulp of the tooth which has the nerves and blood vessels are undergoing irreversible damage. Please get your tooth checked by a dentist and get the appropriate treatment like a Root canal treatment .