Dental issue
I had a problem with my gums every time when I brush it was bleeding and doctor suggested me for deep cleaning and its costs around 10,000 does it required that much can I anyone suggest me regarding this

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..yes it's true that based on case it usually costs you between 5000-10000-25000-35000 Regards
Dr. Yash Saxena
Dentist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Gum bleeding requires cleaning, depending on severity deep or superficial cleaning can be done, but you should get an opg done if tooth support is enough you can go for deep cleaning who offers it to you more economically