Dental Cooling sensation
Hello Dr. I feel cooling sensation in one of my upper tooth when I drink water in night. Have been facing this prob for last 8 days. I don't feel problem during the day. What could be the possible reason and what should I do?

Dr. Shilpa Rao
Dentist 16 yrs exp Pune

Hi.. sensitivity is felt when some how ur enamel wears out or the root is getting exposed.. so depending on the condition, treatment can be as basic as a professional clean up to a filling to root canal. So please consult a dentist to have ur teeth checked! In the meantime u can use any desensitising paste like Sensodyne. Do get back with any queries.
Dr. Rohan Virani
Implantologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
U r having symptoms for pulpitis if not attended it will b a permanent problem. Feel free to contact us on www.trisadental.in