Dental cavity

Want filing molar teeth cavity its on the lower part and touching the gum ,is it possible to fillup ,I am avoiding extraction

Doctor Answers (3) on Dental cavity

Visit your dentist who would be the best person to advice you as to the best possible treatment for the tooth.
U don't have to get scared for anything in Dentistry as it is so very painless now a days. Plz visit ur nearest Dental Surgeon for a direct evaluation as it is not possible for us to give an opinion with the way u mentioned ur problem.
Hello. Without checking its very difficult to check whether your tooth needs a filing or something else. But with the advancements in dentistry today, I can assure you that extraction is adviced only when no other option to save the tooth is left with the dentist... Please visit a good dentist as soon as possible to get the best treatment and advice... Dr. Ankit