Dental cavity
Want filing molar teeth cavity its on the lower part and touching the gum ,is it possible to fillup ,I am avoiding extraction

Dr. K. Arjun
Dentist 19 yrs exp Hyderabad

Visit your dentist who would be the best person to advice you as to the best possible treatment for the tooth.
Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

U don't have to get scared for anything in Dentistry as it is so very painless now a days. Plz visit ur nearest Dental Surgeon for a direct evaluation as it is not possible for us to give an opinion with the way u mentioned ur problem.
Dr. Ankit Bahal
Dentist 14 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Without checking its very difficult to check whether your tooth needs a filing or something else. But with the advancements in dentistry today, I can assure you that extraction is adviced only when no other option to save the tooth is left with the dentist... Please visit a good dentist as soon as possible to get the best treatment and advice... Dr. Ankit