Dental cavity

Sir i have dental cavity which is very worst.but i dont to remove it as i am afraid of it so is there any solution to keep my tooth safe

Doctor Answers (5) on Dental cavity

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Cavity in the tooth is never going to heal on its own but will always have a strong tendency to progress further and cause an irreversible damage to the tooth, which might make the tooth non-restorable in the future...... instead of deciding the treatment plans (whether you want or don't want to go for any particular treatment modality) you should visit dentist as soon as possible.....
Regards.....
Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
If u can send me your picture and xray of the tooth I can evaluate better,  but most teeth can be saved with root canal therapy coupled with laser treatment of gums and canals.  Plz go to a conservative dentist who believes in saving teeth..  We at Laser Smile Care have saved even root pieces and converted them into functional teeth..  But for that I need to see u.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre anytime. God bless u.
If tooth is gossly carious then removal of the teeth is necessary bcoz it can cause spreading of infection in ur other healthy teeth also.
Hello..dental cavity extent has to be evaluated.If the strength of your tooth is sufficient, filling or root canal treatment can be done and if almost 3/4th of tooth structure is lost ,removal of tooth is only option..kindly visit dentist to prevent further complications.In dentistry treatment only cures problem than medications which give symptomatic relief.
Fear of treatment is definitely not going to keep your tooth safe. Hence, have the courage of visiting your nearby dentist and get the required treatment done as soon as possible. Good Luck.