Dental Cavity

Hi, I am facing cavity problem (tiny hole) at upper left teeth. Is filling with cement or glue is solution? Can anyone tell me a good solution? It cause small pain.. While eating!! I M abort to consult dental clinic. Thanks

Doctor Answers (4) on Dental Cavity

Dr. Prashanth .V Chennai | Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon
Hi , If ur cavity is minimal it can be filled with cement . Consult a dentist take an x ray and see how severe ur cavity is and then dentist will tell you wat kind of treatment has yo be done to the tooth . Either rct or tooth coloured filings .
Hi as u said its a tiny hole..may so is the case ..and if the pulp of the tooth is not incolved it can be filled with permanent filling materials, many tooth colour fillings are available these days..visit ur dentist for best advice best of luck take care
Any cavity in the tooth needs to be filled. The extent of tooth damage determines whether it will go for simple cement filling or RCT. Consult ur nearest Dental Surgeon.
Cement will be an option until you get pain.. once you are suffering from pain better go for Root canal treatment with crown over the tooth. Dentist decides regarding this after taking an x ray of your tooth. Hope you get a better treatment. All the best