Delayes periods
Since the time I tracked my periods , they have been irregular always .and the no of days would vary from 35-42 .But since the last two months. The cycle is as long as 56 days. Is this normal ? Do I need to get checked myself

Hello, This is normal so relax. Visit a gynecologist and get hormonal testing done in case of any hormonal imbalance.
Hi. This is not normal. If you get your periods less than 21 days or more than 37 days then its abnormal. Meet dr, so that any hormonal imbalance can be detected and treated. If gained wt then try to reduce. Change your lifestyle. Do exercise and proper diet  . Less carb and more protein and fruits also.