Delayed speech response
My son is 5 and half years old. He is weighing 32 kgs and has a height of 123 cms. A very silent and active kid. He says words when we teach him and identifies colors and numbers too. Seeing his delay in speech we took him to a renowned paediatrician in Delhi for speech issue. She told that my son has little signs of autism and prescribed some tests and medicines. One of those medicine is an anti psychotic drug asprito. My question is that shall I go ahead and give this medicine to my kid? How can a anti depressant be given to a small kid? Pls help ans guide me. Am very much worried and concerned. Thanks a lot.

Hi ican understand your worries..your child's weight is too much for his age...kindly so thyroid report... Also start speech therapy...
follow your pediatrician advice...
You should provide an environment of group of children and playing in group. Talk to him regularly and play with him so child will get stimulating environment. Take treatment as per advised by doctor.