Delayed periods
I met a doctor for delayed periods.. She gave me iron tablets nd they asked me to take scan nd all.. If I put those tablets Th it's comin regularly.. Th after sumtym if I stop.. Th again I'm having d same problem... Wat should I do
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Please meet a gynaecologist to regularize ur cycles. She will explain why u need to take pills.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?