Delayed period
I am an unmarried girl. Usually i have regular periods but this time it is not happening even after 2weeks from normal time. I am very much concerned. What should i do?
274 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, it is not clear, whether you are in a relationship or not. If yes, get a urine pregnancy test done. If no, get a sonography and hormones test done. I advise you to consult with your Gynaecologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.