Periods delay
My partner and I had some close moments in the mid of June. Her periods ended on the beginning of June month. Its been almost 2 months she haven't got her periods.Close moments included fingering and as far as my knowledge I didn't masturbate and probably I didnt have any contact with the precum as well, but after all this her periods are still delayed. She usually gets her period delayed by a month or two.When we were physically not close she got she had her periods after 2 months of time. So what should we do now?

Do pregnancy test. Take medicines to bring periods if not pregnant. Consult  a gynaecologist to evaluate the problem.
Get a pregnancy test done If negative she can take tablets for getting period Also get her evaluated for irregular menses with few hormonal tests and sonography