Delay in periods

Missing periods since 5 days the date was 20 November had an sexual intercourse on 10 Nov with the protection and I wanted to know weather I am pregnant or no

Doctor Answers (2) on Delay in periods

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Did you have protected or unprotected intercourse? Did you do a urine pregnancy test? If not then do a urine pregnancy test immediately to rule out pregnancy. If the result is negative, you are not pregnant and you might have missed your periods due to factors like stress. Consult a gynecologist for treatment. If the result is positive, you are pregnant and consult a gynecologist for further evaluation and management. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre for further evaluation. My clinic offer varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures a successful treatment. You can mail your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Shikha Shah Mumbai | Gynecologist
You must get a urine pregnancy test done to confirm or negate pregnancy. In case you still have doubt you can get a serum beta hcg test done. there are always chances of pregnancy when you have unprotected sexual intercourse in mid cycle.