Delay in periods
I have done with my ultrasound. Reports shows a cyst in my left ovary. I am facing delay in periods. I have skipped my periods fir 3 months or so.

Hi dear. According to me ,don't go for hormonal therapy. Becoz,it can cause weight gain,and irritation and depression..homoeopathy has best solution for cyst.and doesn't cause any side effects. Regards-dr.preeti.(B.H.M.S.,delhi).

+131
Chat with a doctor
Most of the cysts are benign but it is important to keep a strict vigil on the size of the cyst. In PCOS females have numerous Cysts which is not the case with you.
1) Please get Hormonal Tests. Generally this is first step before Ultrasound. 2) Seek profesional medical advise with the Blood tests and 3) Note down all other sympoms (Keep watch if other symptoms exist: Persistent Bloating, frequency of urination increases) 4) Keep vigil on size of cyst by regular ultrasound.)
Reduce Weight by 10-20%, Reduce Sugar/Carb Intake.
Polycystic ovary syndrome is a common endocrine disorder affecting 5-10% of women of reproductive age. Para ovarian cysts are fluid filled cyst in the adjacent adnexa. Many drugs cover both. Please consult your homoeopathic physician for guidance. Homoeopathy has wide range of medicines for polycystic ovarian disease. Some of the frequently used medicines are Apis mellifica, Aurum iodatum, Belladonna, Colocynthis, Conium Maculatum, Iodium, Lycopodium, Pulsatilla, Sepia on the basis of constitution, miasm, generalities, etc.
It is effectively managed by homoeopathy medicines without any side effect.