Delay in period
Hi, It has been 5 days delay in my period, still hoping to get it. And also I m having lil stomach pain in lower abdomen, I am feeling like to get my period but still waiting. I am also getting white discharge while going to washroom. My question is...will I get my period or it is a sign of pregnancy...??

Get upt done
Do urine pregnancy test,  if negative then wait for 3-5day n then take medicine for withdrawal.. For detail consultation connect with me online
Its better to do a Pregnancy test...either urine pregnancy test or a Bhcg blood pregnancy test (preferred as its accurate) If negative u can wait for some days..if positive...then u r pregnant... For more details connect with EVACARE CLINIC, Mulund, Mumbai
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Connect with me online for detailed consultation Wait for 2 to 3 days..  Still no periods Do pregnancy test