Deficiency of vitamins
I jus got my vitamins levels tested. And found out that I am suffering from deficiency of vitamin d3 and b12. I found out this in a normal routine blood check up.. I m a vegetarian. Can u suggest what are the basic syntoms so I can be sure and take steps to improve the levels. Any medicine that u recommend?

Hello there human body should be prevailing equal amounts of nutrients to function well but your vitamin levels are less than that of normal. The signs would be bone tenderness, fatigue, confusion, breathlessness etc.. But then to recover yourself you need to start on supplements for that you need a prescription by doctor. Consult a general physician with the reports. Thank you