Deep Acne Scars
I had pimples in past, due to my negligence and lack of knowledge they left too many scars. Now I don't have any acnes but lot of scars. I consulted few dermatologist they suggested some surgical treatments which seems to be costly. Whats best procedure for best results and which will cost me less. Thanks.

Dr. Rajib Roy
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi. Warm regards. Well very difficult to say without examining you, as we have to assess the severity. Atleast share a photograph with us. If you want to consult me, please book your appointment through practo/justdial/www.drrajibroy.com/www.wizderm.in. Thank you.