Decrease of weight
Hi , I am 22 years old , my height is 5feet 2 inches and weight is 43kgs . Can you please suggest me something so that I can increase my weights?

Sure I understand your concern. Make sure you.manage a high protein and Healthy fats intake. Include carbohydrates which are complex and well balanced. Try to manage exercise too. Consult me on Practo online consultation be a personalized diet plan.
Ya what about ur general health? Any illness? Ur appetite? Ur food habits? ........So can u please call thru practo audio/vedio for a detailed discussion.and a clear treatment accordingly.