Decrease in Hair Density

I am able to see the density of my hair decreasing day by day. Baldness is a hereditary feature in my family. But my own elder brother hasn't been affected yet . He is 28 years. I understand that it varies from person to person but I want to put forward my point that if my brother can escape this baldness so probably there is a good chance that I might also be successful in this stint. There hasnt been visible hair fall in my case but the density has come down. How can I increase the hair density and how can I prevent this situation from going worse .
views-icons 95 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Decrease in Hair Density

Ms. Sadia Sana Hyderabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Best part is doing hair oil massage. But you have to consider which oil you are using and how massage is being done. Also concentrate on your diet include curd, sprout, or any other protein in your diet. But make sure you don't take any protein and vitamin supplements as such. Try to cure it naturally. For expert diet and hair care oil consideration message me personally. You can even take practo appointment, to have me on call.