Daytime sleep and tiredness
Hello doctors, I am feeling a lot sleepy lately, during the day I feel sleepy and i don't know why. My schedule is i woke up early morning to go to my football game and if there is no football game then i wake up late and go for running in the event around 5 or 4 and i my sleep time is usually between 5 to 7 hours and i also try to eat healthy and less too because i am losing some weight. I don't know why this is happening i also have breathing problem most of the time one of my nostril is blocked and if I'm in dusty area or after taking a bath i starts sneezing uncontrollably. I also think that it is because of stress i guess cz most of the time my emotions are bottled up and im not in a good phase of my life and also i have anger issue sometimes i just burst out of anger on small things. Thats why which speciality of doctor should i look for an ent specialist, physician or physciatrist or psychologist.

Tap on consult now.. for  further assistance

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Consultation is advisable
Tb nervic plus od x 1month Tb montair lc hs x 5 dys Tb Destress ec ( sos) ( anger or depression occurs
Physician, it can be due to essential vitamins and minerals deficiencies. Click consult now to start proper medications