Darkened skin
My vaginal area is too dark... even my vaginal lips... I want to lighten that area as early as possible... please suggest some home and faster working solution for dis...

Hello, there could be several different factors that lead to a dark vagina and fortunately quite a few of them are not really a cause for concern. The treatment for hyper-pigmentation in the vaginal area depends upon the underlying cause. Your doctor may prescribe certain medicines and topical ointments to treat the problem, as a part of black vaginal skin cure.consult dermatologist.