Dark underarms
My underarms got dark because of using hair removal creams. Kindly suggest any solution treatment or cream for removing darkness ( except laser treatment, Chemical peel) if possible please tell me any effective cream. Please help!

Get your fasting blood sugar levels and lipid profile checked. Consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance.
Yes..it can be cleared...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.