Dark spots

Everytime i get pimple on my face it leaves dark spots on my skin and i have dark spots all over my body mostly on hands and legs i have attached photos too. First is of the dark spots on my legs and second of pimples and darks spots on my forehead.

Doctor Answers (2) on Dark spots

Its normal to have acne at this age, so relax just reduce salty n sour preserved food n drinks. Wash face with mild soap, powders 3gm each kutaj and sariva/anantmul at night with milk n 2tsf of cow ghee, application of masur dal flour mixture with well riped pulp of papaya in day time will serve better, feel free to contact
Take the sandalwood and make it as fine powder. Then add the glycerin and rose water to the sandalwood powder. Make it as the smooth paste and apply on the face. All the three ingredients are helpful in removing the dark spots, black spots. For ayurvedic treatment u may consult privately.