Dark spots and dark patches
I have been using kojitin cream since a month I have many dark spots pls prescribe me something And i have been taking aquasol capsules since 15 days ..how long should i continue

Hello dear. There are many type of dark spots. How can I know what type of dark spot do you have without seeing them? And stop aquasol now.
Share a clear picture of the dark spot via online consultation
Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Correct treatment of dark spots and pigmentation depends upon diagnosis and type of pigmentation. Use good sunscreen like UV trap in the morning and do not use medication without supervision of skin specialist. And stop medication like Aquasol because these are fat soluble vitamin. Excess can cause toxicity. For further management kindly visit www.drhiteshaggarwal.com.
Do not treat yourself.U can cosult me online or visit my clinic. u need to take proper treatment.
Aquasol will not help so stop taking it . Need to see your picture to diagnose what type of pigmentation u have . U will be requring depigmenting cream plus suscreen according to your skin type