Dark spot and tan on face.
I have dark spot and tan in fore head , nose and under eyes. Please suggest some face cream to have clean and healthy face skin.

Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Given your body weight, I think you have AN. Check your fasting sugar and insulin levels. Consult me online for proper treatment
Try to reduce your body weight
Hello Pigmented skin is mainly because of sun exposure so sun protection is most important. There are lightening agents available which are given according to type of skin You need to share more details and photographs.
Consult me online via practo for tailored made skincare routine and for lightening of pigmentation
- Sun protection is a must - Do not self medicate
Dark spot can be due to various causes . please upload your picture and consult online