Dark lips bubble like spot and acne
I have dark lips having bubble lile spots on my lips my lips color is dark even i dont smoke and not having any bad habits i want treatment for lips color and spots and acne on my face

Darkness of lips has many causes. The most common is multivitamins deficiency. For acne , you need a detailed evaluation so that treatment can be given to you accordingly
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
It can be improved with specific medicine.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation