Dark circles under eye
There is a dark circle under my eyes so what i will do to remove it and also tell me the cause of a dark circle .

Dr. Harisha N L

Mild to moderate dark circles often respond well to simple and inexpensive treatments, such as: Cold. Try a cold compress, two chilled teaspoons or a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a soft cloth to temporarily reduce dilated and discolored under-eye blood vessels. Extra pillows. Elevate your head with two or more pillows to prevent puffiness that develops when fluid pools in your lower eyelids. Extra sleep. Although short nights don't usually cause under-eye circles, a lack of sleep makes you paler and more hollow-eyed, so shadows and circles you already have become more obvious...Consult dermatologist for further help.