Dark circles and milia
I have combination skin that is my nose is oily and my face is neither dry nor oily.I have been experiencing milia under my eyes and my chin from few yrs now. In this covid I am also experiencing dark circles under my eyes and small blackheads on my lower chin.what should I do?.

It can be improved..Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Using suitable cleanser and moisturiser helps in managing the type of the skin. Milia can be removed in a single go with extirpation. You can use oil control cleanser such as Episoft OC cleanser. You can get rid of blackheads by using topical retinoids and peels
Milia extirpation.
Send pics